PUNCHED HANDLE BAGS
Usually for :
- Toilet tissue paper rolls
- Wet wipes multipacks
These bags are filled by full automatic bag filling machines. There is a flap with 2 wicket holes according to customer’s specs. The bag opens by vacuum lifters and product is filled automatically. Then product is moved in the sealing position where after forming a gusset it is heat sealed.
On top of bag there is a quadruple layer of polyethylene and a punched handle .
This punched handle is used for carrying the filled bag by end user.
The bags are stacked and plastic bobbins inside wicket holes hold them together ready to be placed on the full automatic bag filling machine.
- Material: LDPE co-extruded with modified coefficient of friction in inner and outer layers , antistatic, usually white colored.
- Other option “frosted” LDPE .
- Transparent or white LDPE in thickness from 35 to 55 microns .
- Flexographic high definition printing up to 10 colors inner layer.
- Possibility of producing the bag without flap with wicket holes so to fill the bag manually
- Y shape ventilation holes so that air escapes easily during product filling.
- Perforation Π shaped for opening from side of bag.
- Slits near wicket holes
- Slit in side seals near bag opening to prevent side seal opening.