Usually for :
- Sanitary napkins
- Refill bags of cotton swabs
- Wet wipes multipack bags
- Cotton Balls bags
- Light Incontinence products
- Bread bags
- Fruit bags
These bags are filled by full automatic bag filling machines. There is a flap with one or 2 wicket holes according to customer’s specs. The bag opens by vacuum lifters and product is filled automatically. Then product is moved in the sealing position where after forming a gusset it is heat sealed.
There is a perforation inside gusset so to facilitate the product taking from end user.
Wicket bags are stacked and plastic bobbins inside wicket holes hold them together ready to be placed on the full automatic bag filling machine.
- Material: LDPE co-extruded with modified coefficient of friction in inner and outer layers , antistatic, and high clarity if transparent , or white colored.
- Other option “frosted” LDPE .
- Transparent or white LDPE in thickness from 30 to 55 microns .
- Flexographic high definition printing up to 10 colors
- Possibility of producing the bag without flap with wicket holes so to fill the bag manually
- Y shape ventilation holes so that air escapes easily during product filling.
- Longitudinal or Round or elliptic perforation inside top gusset
- Slits near wicket holes
- Slit in side seals near bag opening to prevent side seal opening.