Printed LDPE Film on Rolls
Usually for :
- Paper napkins
- Tissue paper rolls
LDPE film is extruded and printed by flexographic high definition printing. Then on a slitter rewinder the rolls are carefully slitted and rolled in smaller rolls according to customer’s needs.
- Material: LDPE co-extruded with modified coefficient of friction in inner and outer layers , antistatic, and high clarity or white colored.
- Other option “frosted” LDPE.
- Transparent or white LDPE in thickness from 30 to 55 microns.
- Flexographic high definition printing up to 10 colors inner layer.
- Total width of rolls up to 1200 mm.
- Total outer diameter of rolls : up to 1000.
- Inner core diameter from 76 mm.